Raw Black Tourmaline Copper Bracelet
Electroformed in pure copper
Handmade and hand hammered cuff style bracelet
Features 5 genuine raw black tourmaline stones plus a bronze wire wrapping accent.
- Hand hammered texturing on the sides.
- Hand hammered flattened cuff ends for comfort.
- The copper bracelet and bronze wire have been given a warm vintage patina to accentuate both the stones, and the different metals and textures.
Bracelets are made to order, the bracelet you receive will not be that shown in the photographs.
Choose your size. The metal is slightly malleable so small adjustments can be made. If you are in-between sizes, order up.
- Choose whether to have your bracelet with or without Protecta Clear lacquer coating for an additional $5.
* Black tourmaline is a very protective stone.
* It repels and protects against negative energy by deflecting it away.
* It protects the wearer from being victimized by the negative energy of another.
* It's also very beneficial to protect oneself from cell phones and electromagnetic smog.
* Black tourmaline is used to activate grounding between the center of the Earth and the root/base (first) chakra. Thereby enhancing ones well-being on the physical plane and increasing physical vitality.
* It stimulates altruism and practical creativity.
* Physically it stimulates and balances the adrenal glands.
* It can also aid in the treatment of arthritis, dyslexia, heart disease and anxiety.
Copper Care Instructions: Copper oxidizes quickly and may or may not turn in color. The oxidization reaction is due to the body chemistry’s pH level. If you experience discoloration, it is easily removed with soap and water and you may apply a layer of clear nail polish to the inside of your bangle to create a barrier. Copper can react to the sweat and oils on our skin.
These copper pieces are not treated in any way, so that you can benefit fully from its healing and health properties.