MARJORIE Bamboo Ruffle Dress, in Off-white
Simple yet sophisticated, our Marjorie Dress is a closet staple that is perfect for any occasion; from formal wedding celebrations to lunch dates on the terrace with friends. Complete with a round neckline, ¾ sleeves with ruffle cuff detail, and a flattering sheath silhouette, this effortless midi dress is designed to give you a classy and feminine fit. Pair your favorite espadrilles and clutch purse for a soft and chic look.
Our Marjorie dress is made with the softest Bamboo terry spandex fabric. Bamboo fabric is known for its comfort (its softness is the closest to silk), very breathable, moisture-wicking, fast drying, thermal regulating and sustainability. Bamboo is a fast-growing grass, which requires no fertilizer nor pesticides and self-regenerates from its own roots, so it doesn’t need to be replanted.
- Antibacterial: Bamboo is naturally antibacterial due to a bio-agent that the Japanese have called “kun,” which resists the growth of bacteria on the fiber. This is normally carried through to the finished product, allowing it also to resist the growth of bacteria that causes odors even after numerous washings. This eliminates the need for anti-microbial chemical treatment, which is known to cause allergic reaction and is environmentally unfriendly. This also means that the garment will have to be washed less often, saving energy and making clothes last longer.
- Easy Care and Energy Efficient: Bamboo is machine washable in cool water. Environmentally unfriendly and unhealthy fabric softeners are not needed or recommended.DETAILS
- Composition: 92% Bamboo, 8% Spandex.
- Made with comfortable stretchy bamboo spandex fabric.
- Ruffle cuff details on each sleeves.
- Body contour, elastic fabric.