Two-Tone Eco Bodysuit in Black
Two-Tone Bodysuit is bringing warmth this season. It's designed in a '90-s inspired silhouette' and made from high-quality sustainable Lenzing's viscose fabric that's soft to the touch. This body-hugging suit features a round neckline with contrasting trims, it's designed to move and flex with your body. Quickly pair it with jeans or tailoring to easily channel from a daily casual look to your next yoga session.
- Composition: 100% Lenzing's sustainable viscose
- Snap fastenings at base
- 3/4 sleeves
- Designed for a close fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- True to size, take your normal size
- Machine wash in a slow cycle
- Made in Bali, Indonesia
- LENZING™ Ecovero Viscose fibers are derived from sustainable wood and pulp, coming from certified and controlled sources following the stringent guidelines of the Lenzing Wood and Pulp Policy. Lenzing purchases wood from responsibly managed forests.
- Biodegrade in the ocean in 30 days
- Ethically made by local artisans in Bali, Indonesia from their home.
"After 30 days in the ocean, these fibers trully biodegrade"
Clothing made of synthetic fabrics like polyester shed millions of plastic microfibers that pollute the ocean. If Lenzing’s wood-based fibers end up in the sea, they just biodegrade.