Boutique Vestine Green Woven Bowls
Shipping calculated at checkout.
All handwoven bowls are created from dyed natural sisal fibers woven over a core of forest grasses. The weavers begin in the middle of the bowl, carefully threading the sisal around and around to create this beautiful design. The tea color is created when the naturally-white sisal fibers are steeped in Rwandan-grown tea leaves.
The Handcrafted Details
- Limited edition Boutique Collection designs are made in small batches.
- Each woven bowl has a loop on the back for hanging- the family set looks stunning when displayed on a wall.
- Each woven bowl comes with a tag containing a bit of information about the artisan group that made it.
- Hand woven bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl and 2-3 days to weave a medium bowl.
- Dimensions: Small bowl 7" d, Medium bowl 12" d.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.