- Absorbs impurity from water - resulting in pure, great tasting water. Filtering time is approximately 3-4 hours
- FIRST USE: Rinse with water and let boil for 10 mins, then air dry completely
- Use 1 stick for a personal water bottle, or use 2 sticks for a carafe.
- Average size of each stick is approximately 0.5" in diameter and 4" in length. Individual size may vary as this is a natural product.
- Reactivate charcoal every two weeks by boiling for 10 minutes and letting dry
- Each charcoal stick will last for ~3 months. Afterwards, it can be broken into pieces and used as a natural deodorizer, or recycled into plant soil.